Yesterday the March for Life took place in Washington D.C. In recognition of the 38th anniversary of the Roe vs. Wade Supreme Court decision, here are a few items that are out there.
- Over at Scientific American, we learn that unborn twins are social before birth.
- Ross Douthat at the New York Times wrote this OpEd piece entitled, “The Unborn Paradox“. Here is the post, “Waking Up from the Pill” he references.
- Christianity Today published this piece, “Pro-life Challenges, from a Former Planned Parenthood Director’s View“.
- George Grant has this piece at Ligonier: “15 Reasons the Abortion Industry is Losing Its Support“
- Here’s a piece on the oft repeated accusation that Pro-Life groups are not concerned for the mother, “The Lazy Slander of the Pro-life Cause“.
- Slate has had a number of articles on the debate. Here’s one on Kermit Gosnell, the Philadelphia abortionist charge with murder.
- Here’s a piece which appeared on the Gospel Coalition site on the need for rationally clear arguments for a pro-life anti-abortion position.