The first step was putting the handlebars and aero bars on the bike. Since the stem clamp was 31.8 mm and the base bar was 26 mm I had to use shims to make things fit. That went well and I had little difficulty attaching the Ritchey aero bars.
Next up was the brakes. The washers were a little mixed up and it took some trial and error to get things to fit right. After the brakes, the rear derailleur went on without a problem.
Things were going quickly so I decided to tackle the bottom bracket and crankset. The bottom bracket screwed in easily and the crankset went on without a hitch.
I attached the front derailleur to the braze on next. I then added the seatpost, saddle, and wheels to make it look like a bike. Things were coming along well.